Giving Back to Support Our Neighbors
Hungry’s has a long tradition of supporting the community in which we live and work. We support schools, churches and organizations in our community to make Houston a better place to live, to work, to play and of course, to eat.
Hungry’s is proud to support selected organizations in the following areas:
- Arts and culture
- Local/neighborhood activities
- Little league and sports teams
How We Choose Our Partners
In order to maximize the positive impact that our sponsorships have on the local communities we serve, Hungry’s will focus on:
- Partnerships with organizations primarily focused on education, children, local interests or a combination of any of these
- Projects where we can make a real difference
- Local community initiatives where Hungry’s is located
- Programs that promote diversity and benefit as many people/children as possible
When Evaluating Proposals, We Consider the Following Priorities:
- Does the program match well with Hungry’s vision?
- Is the organization registered as a nonprofit 501(c)3?
- Does the program support education, many local children, and encourage diversity?
- Does the program support local community?
- Is the organization active in the community?
Due to limited resources Hungry’s does NOT sponsor organizations or projects with the following criteria:
- Third-party organizations raising funds for a charity where Hungry’s is not recognized as a direct sponsor of the event
Hungry’s Expectations for Approved Sponsorships:
- Provide a dedicated sponsor contact
- Provide graphics, copy, web, social media and other requested assets should Hungry’s wish to promote the sponsorship
- Provide a tax receipt for the value of Hungry’s donation
- List Hungry’s as a sponsor and Hungry’s involvement on all promotional materials, PR and social media unless otherwise agreed upon in advance
How to Apply
Complete, in full, our sponsorship request form below. Incomplete applications and simple letters will not be considered. Be sure to submit your request at least 4 weeks in advance of the need or event. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to answer each one individually. However, you will be contacted within 2 weeks if your request has been approved. Thank you for your understanding.